26 Feb 2013

Parabéns, TSF!


A TSF faz 25 anos e teve uma ideia brilhante para o comemorar: convidar artistas portugueses actuais a fazerem versões de músicas de 1988.

Até agora, está a correr bem.

'Lisboa que amanhece', de Sérgio Godinho por Salto



'The Way You Make Me Feel', de Michael Jackson por You Cant' Win, Charlie Brown



'I Got My Mind Set On You', de George Harrison por Minta & The Brook Trout



'Where is My Mind', de The Pixies por Anarchicks (disponível para download gratuito)



 
'Don't Worry Be Happy', de Bobby McFerrin por Noiserv



Mais, queremos mais! Parabéns, TSF.
--

TSF is a Portuguese radio, having their 25º birthday this year . To celebrate the date, the radio has invited some young Portuguese artists to cover songs from 1988.

Here are the first ones.
'Lisboa que amanhece', by Sérgio Godinho, covered by Salto
'The Way You Make Me Feel', by Michael Jackson, covered by You Cant' Win, Charlie Brown
'I Got My Mind Set On You', by George Harrison, covered by Minta & The Brook Trout
'Where is My Mind', by The Pixies, covered by Anarchicks 
'Don't Worry Be Happy', by Bobby McFerrin, covered by Noiserv